Short Online Course
Why you should join
Surah Al-Asr is the one hundred and third (103) surah of the Qur’an.
It has been referred to as a matchless example of comprehensiveness because it explains in three brief verses the way to success and the way to ruin.
Imam Ash-Shafi said that if people considered this surah well it would be sufficient in the way of guidance.
A number of ahadith speak about the high esteem in which the sahabah held this surah.
Accordingly whenever any two or more sahabi met they would not part company without reciting surah Al-Asr.
Online Course Details:
Duration: 6 Weeks
Dates: February 20th to March 26, 2020
Session: Once a week, Wednesdays
- A copy of your CNIC (both sides) is required along with the Ta’meer registration form. (Email along with submitted form).
- The fee must be deposited in Al-Ilm institute’s account before last date.
- Fees are nonrefundable & only acceptable via bank deposit. Easy paisa, Mobicash and other methods are unacceptable.
If the above terms and conditions are acceptable then send a text message (on +92 342 824 7021) with the following information and heading:
Tameer Online Short Course 2020
Name, City and Country
If admitted, the form will be provided to complete the registration.
Online Course: Prerequisite Policy
Alhumdulillah this is Second Online short course from Ta’meer.
- This is in-depth study of Surah Al-‘Asr.
- Comprises of 6 sessions in total with 2 assignments.
- The course is offered for women only. Those who can commit to do assignments.
- Students must be able to read and reply to messages in English.
- All lectures will be pre-recorded and shared via Google drive.
- Students must have their own email account, must know how to use email, Google drive and CS camscanner mobile app for scanning and submitting assignments online. (If not then please do not join this course.)
- Lecture Notes must be written and assignments must be submitted on time. (This course is not only for the auditory purpose but interactive.) Otherwise students may be asked to leave the course.
- The passing percentage for assignment is 85%.
- Students must pass both assignments.
- Assignments will be given and may be done in Urdu or English.
Note : All audios are amanah and you will not forward audios to any one and not do course on copying these lectures.