6 Month Online Certificate Course
“Qualities of the beloved ones versus The attitude of the disobedient”
Online Course Details:
Duration: 6.5 Months
Dates: February, 2021 to August, 2021
Session: 27 Sessions. Once a week, Saturdays
Language of instruction: Urdu
- A copy of your CNIC (both sides) is required along with the Ta’meer registration form. (Email to email@example.com along with submitted form).
- The SUC (student utility charges) must be deposited in Al-Ilm institute’s donation account before last date.
*Overseas Students must arrange to submit SUC via Pakistani Bank deposit only. We will
not accept SUC from any international account now.
- SUCs are nonrefundable & only acceptable via bank deposit. Students abroad can avail any local funds transfer service that can pay directly to Pakistani Bank Account. Easy paisa, Mobicash and other methods are unacceptable.
If the above terms and conditions are acceptable then send a text message (on +92 342 824 7021) with the following information and heading:
Name, City and Country
Online Course: Prerequisite Policy
Alhumdulillah another Online course from Ta’meer this year.
- This is thematic In-depth study of Surah Al-Baqarah Ayah 1 – 7
- Comprises of 27 sessions in total with 3 online, interactive, open book assessments.
- The course is offered for serious minded women only, who can commit to do assignments as course work.
- Students must be able to read and reply to messages in English.
- All audios will be shared via Google drive.
- Students must:
- have their own email account, Whatsapp Numbers
- know how to use email, Google drive,
- comfortable using online portal for course material management and assignment submission. (Tutorials will be provided how to use online portal via phone and computer)
(If not then please do not join this course.)
اگر اوپر لکھے ہوۓ کام آپ نہیں کر سکتیں تو پلیز کورس جوائن نہ کیجیۓ ۔ بہت مہربانی۔
- Notes must be written and assignments must be submitted on time.
- (This course is not only to be heard.) Otherwise students may be asked to leave the course.
- Students must pass all assignments with minimum 85% in every assignment.
- Assignments will be given and may be done in Urdu or English.
Note : All audios are amanah and you will not forward audios to any one and not do course on copying these lectures.