Short Online Course - 6 Month
Alhumdulillah another Ta’meer Short Online Course.
المرکبات فی لغۃ العربیہ
LEVEL II: تسھیل النحو
The purpose of this course is to start loving the kalam of
Allah (swt) even more, to develop an admiration for
Quranic language and admire the work of the scholars
through a systematic study.
Nahw – Noun Murakkabat Description
Starting: March 22, 2022, Tuesday, Last date for registration is March 18, 2022
Course Days: Every Tuesday. March-September, 2022
Class Duration: Each class will be around 50-60min each
Language of instruction: Urdu
Course work: Comprising of 26 Sessions with 26 Worksheets. Course will be based on recorded video lectures
Course Investment: 7,000 PKR for the complete 6 month course (Fee is non-refundable)
- Read Policy Statements below before deciding to join the course. If all the terms and conditions are acceptable then join the course.
- Fill the online Registration Form.
- Deposit Course Fee. The fee must be deposited in Ta’meer Online Institute’s account before last date. Details are provided on Registration form.
- Note: Fees are acceptable via bank deposit, online transfer, Easy paisa, Mobicash/JazzCash and other methods which allow
direct deposit in the bank account.
- After Fee payment, fill the Fee Submission Form available on the Registration link. In case if you are unable to submit the form, email all the required details with deposit slip/ transaction receipt with your name, valid Whatsapp number (with country code) and a copy of your CNIC/NICOP (both sides) to the email address email@example.com.
- Your registration will be confirmed before the commencement of the course, it might take us 4-6 days to process your request.
For queries only WhatsApp on: +92 342 824 7021
Important Online Course: Prerequisite Policy
- The course is offered for serious minded women only, who can do assignments(not for listening). Should have prior knowledge of Noun if they haven’t done Level 1 of this course with us.
- Students must be able to read and reply to messages in English.
- Join only if you can commit on our pace. (No extra time will be given)
- That recorded sessions will be given to students so they can listen at their convenience before next class.
- All audios & videos of lectures will be shared via Google drive.
- Institute will not be responsible to tracking Posted results, students are obliged to share mailing address where Pakistan Post works. We dispatch results vis Pakistan Post only.
- Students must:
- have their own email account, Whatsapp Numbers
- know how to use email, Google drive, and Google Forms
- know how to print a PDF, use email and Google drive.
- know how to use Camscanner app for worksheet submission (Tutorials will be provided how to use online portal via phone and computer)
(If not then please do not join this course.)
اگر اوپر لکھے ہوۓ کام آپ نہیں کر سکتیں تو پلیز کورس جوائن نہ کیجیۓ ۔ بہت مہربانی۔
- Notes must be written and worksheets must be submitted on time. Failing to submit the worksheets may lead to expel from the course.
- (This course is not for auditors.) Otherwise students may be asked to leave the course.
- Assignment has to be done in given time for the eligibility of Certificate.
- Passing percentage is 80% for every worksheet.
- Course Administration has all the right to remove those students who do not submit work on time. Students must pass all worksheets with minimum 80%
- Note: Our certificate courses are paid. For free content, you can connect with us on the following platforms:
– Officials whatsapp (Sacred Drops)
– Official YouTube Channel
– Facebook live sessions
– Audios posted on www.tameer.info and www.aiashaamir.com
Note : All audios are amanah and you will not forward audios to any one and not do course on copying these lecture