6 Month Online Short Certificate Course
Ta’meer Short Online Course.
مبادی لغۃ العربیہ القرانیۃ
LEVEL I: تسھیل النحو
The purpose of this course is to start loving the kalam of Allah (swt) even more, to develop an admiration for Quranic language and admire the work of the scholars through a systematic study.
Noun Description (Identifying nouns in 4 aspects)
Starting: August 3, 2021, Tuesday, Last date for registration is 27th July, 2021
Course Days: Every Tuesday. August 2021-January, 2022
Class Duration: Each class will be around 50-60min each
Language of instruction: Primarily Urdu (course is bilingual)
Course work: Comprising of 26 Sessions with 26 Worksheets. Course will be based on recorded video lectures
Course Investment: 7,000 PKR for the complete 6 month course (Fee is non-refundable)
- Read Policy Statement carefully given below before deciding to join the course.
- Fill the online Registration Form for admission in the course
- A copy of your CNIC/NICOP/Country Identity (both sides) is required along with Ta’meer registration form and fee deposit slip. (Email along with admission form.)
- The fee must be deposited in Ta’meer Online Institute’s account before last date.
- Email the deposit slip/ transaction receipt with your name, whatsapp number and Bank Account title to email@example.com
- Fees are acceptable via bank deposit, online transfer, Easy paisa, JazzCash/Mobicash (into Bank Account) and other methods which allow direct deposit in the bank account.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Fee must be deposited only in Ta’meer Online Institute account. We are not responsible for depositing in incorrect account or otherwise. Bank account details are given on the online admission form.
- Depositing fee after due date will be considered gift only.
- Last date of admission: 27th JULY 2021
If the above terms and conditions are acceptable then kindly complete all steps of admission.
For queries only WhatsApp on: +92 342 824 7021
Online Course: Requirements & Policy
- The course is offered for serious minded women only, who can do assignments(not for listening).
- Young girls from age 16 can take admission too with same policies.
- Students must be able to read and reply to messages in English.
- Ta’meer does not offer self paced courses, so kindly join only if you can
follow our pace and honor commitments.
- That recorded sessions will be given to students so they can listen at their convenience before next class.
- All audios will be shared via Google drive.
- Students must:
- have their own email account, Whatsapp Numbers
- know how to use email, Google drive, and Google Forms
- know how to print a PDF, use email and Google drive.
- have printing facility of her own (no student is allowed to ask another
student at all)
- know how to use camscanner app for worksheet submission (Tutorials will be provided how to use online portal via phone and computer)
- listen each lecture completely and make her own notes
- not share notes with any outsider nor with course mates (its amanah)
- write notes and submit worksheets on time. (This course is not only to be heard.)
Otherwise students may be asked to leave the course.
(If not then please do not join this course.)
اگر اوپر لکھے ہوۓ کام آپ نہیں کر سکتیں تو پلیز کورس جوائن نہ کیجیۓ ۔ بہت مہربانی۔
- Institute administration has all the rights to remove student from the course upon not fulfilling requirements.
- Students must pass all worksheets with minimum 80%.
- Certificates and result will be given to only those who complete the course.
- Registering in the course will be a commitment from
your end so please join with responsibility.
Note: Our certificate courses are paid. For free content, you can connect with us on the following platforms:
– Officials whatsapp (Sacred Drops)
– Official YouTube Channel
– Facebook live sessions
– Audios posted on www.tameer.info and www.aiashaamir.com
Note : All audios are amanah and you will not forward audios to any one and not do course on copying these lecture