6 Month Online Short Certificate Course
Alhumdulillah another Ta’meer Short Online Course.
المرکبات فی لغۃ العربیہ
LEVEL II: تسھیل النحو
The purpose of this course is to start loving the kalam of Allah (swt) even more, to develop an admiration for Quranic language and admire the work of the scholars through a systematic study.
Nahw – Noun Murakkabat Description
Starting: June 22, 2021, Tuesday, Last date for registration is June 14, 2021
Course Days: Every Tuesday. June-December, 2021
Class Duration: Each class will be around 50-60min each
Language of instruction: Urdu
Course work: Comprising of 26 Sessions with 26 Worksheets. Course will be based on recorded video lectures
Course Investment: 7,000 PKR for the complete 6 month course (Fee is non-refundable)
- Read Policy Statements below before deciding to join the course. If all the terms and conditions are acceptable then join the course.
- Fill the online Registration Form.
- Deposit Course Fee. The fee must be deposited in Ta’meer Online Institute’s account before last date. Details are provided on Registration form.
- Note: Fees are acceptable via bank deposit, online transfer, Easy paisa, Mobicash/JazzCash and other methods which allow
direct deposit in the bank account.
- Email deposit slip/ transaction receipt with your name, valid Whatsapp number (with country code) and a copy of your CNIC/NICOP (both sides) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your registration will be confirmed before the commencement of the course, it might take us few days to process your request.
For queries only WhatsApp on: +92 342 824 7021
Online Course: Requirements & Policy
- The course is offered for serious minded women only, who can do assignments(not for listening).
- Students must be able to read and reply to messages in
- Join only if you can commit on our pace. (No extra time will be given)
- That recorded sessions will be given to students so they can listen at their convenience before next class.
- All audios will be shared via Google drive.
- Students must:
- have their own email account, Whatsapp Numbers
- know how to use email, Google drive, and Google Forms
- know how to print a PDF, use email and Google drive.
- know how to use camscanner app for worksheet submission (Tutorials will be provided how to use online portal via phone and computer)
(If not then please do not join this course.)
اگر اوپر لکھے ہوۓ کام آپ نہیں کر سکتیں تو پلیز کورس جوائن نہ کیجیۓ ۔ بہت مہربانی۔
- Notes must be written and worksheets must be submitted on time. Failing to submit the worksheets may lead to expel from the course.
- (This course is not for auditors.) Otherwise students may be asked to leave the course.
- Assignment has to be done in given time for the eligibility of Certificate.
- Passing percentage is 80% for every worksheet.
- Course Administration has all the right to remove those students who do not submit work on time. Students must pass all worksheets with minimum 80%
- Note: Our certificate courses are paid. For free content, you can connect with us on the following platforms:
– Officials whatsapp (Sacred Drops)
– Official YouTube Channel
– Facebook live sessions
– Audios posted on www.tameer.info and www.aiashaamir.com
Note : All audios are amanah and you will not forward audios to any one and not do course on copying these lectur