Online Programme Details & Policy: Sep 2019 - Apr 2021
Alhumdulillah we are offering now second online batch of Ta’meer Programme.
The modules offered online are:
i) Arabic Grammar & ii) Tafseer of Surah Al Baqarah, part 1.
Grammar class 90 minute audios will be shared once a week while two 75 minute audios of Tafseer class will be shared weekly. The audios are an amanah. Students are not allowed to share these audios with anyone during or after the course.
The course will begin in September 2019 and continue until April 2021 with a summer break from May to July 2020.
Regularity, dedication and discipline are required for this course.
- The course is offered for women only, who preferably live outside Karachi.
- Students must be able to read and reply to messages in English
- All audios will be shared via Google drive.
- Students must have their own email account, know how to use email, Googledrive and CS camscanner mobile App. (If not then please do not join this course.)
- Notes must be written and assignments must be submitted on time. (This course is not only to be heard.) Otherwise, students may be asked to leave the course.
- Grammar homework submission will be every week.
- Tafseer assignment will be given approximately every 6 weeks.
- The passing percentage for Grammar and Tafseer assignment is 85%.
- Students must pass every assignment.
- All grammar worksheets will be in Urdu and Arabic.
- Tafseer assignments will be given and may be done in Urdu or English.
- Students may register for one or both modules (Term Fee will be same in any case).
Please read these instructions carefully to successfully reserve your enrollment in the programme.
- A copy of your CNIC (both sides) is required to confirm your identity.
- The term fee must be deposited in Al-Ilm institute’s account after your application has been approved. For the following terms, the fee should be deposited 15 days before the next term begins.
- Fees are nonrefundable & only acceptable via bank deposit. Easy paisa, Mobicash and other methods are unacceptable.
- There are three terms. Each term is of 6 months. The fee for each term is Rs 6000/- PKR.
- If the above terms and conditions are acceptable then send a text message (on +92 342 8247021) with the following information and heading:
Tameer Online Sept. 2019
Name, City and Country
If accepted, an online registration form will be provided to complete the registration process.
Outside Karachi & Pakistan: Send above detail on +92 342 824 7021
From Karachi: Send above details on +92 345 2350029